Small Business Owners-Flood Assistance

If you are a small business owner in Kershaw County and had to close or had damage due to recent flooding, please call Elgin Town Hall at 803-438-2362. We have some information about possible assistance.

Comments are reviewed prior to approval. You may not agree with other opinions expressed here, but everyone has a right to their own opinion, please respect that right. Comments containing personal attacks may be edited prior to being approved or disapproved completely. No profanity, no spam links. Email addresses & IP addresses are recorded but not posted publicly.

Speak Your Mind